The long waited Beta 2 of Brosix 3 is here. This moves us one step closer to its official release.
The things you will find in Brosix 3 Beta 2 are:
- Brosix works on Windows, Mac and Linux. The important thing is that all features are available on all the platforms – text chat, file transfer, whiteboard, voice calls, video calls etc. All features work on Windows, Mac and Linux. This gives you the freedom to communicate from virtually all available PC platforms.
- Brosix supports themes in its user interface. It comes with 6 themes. You can also make your own themes to customize its look even more.
- Brosix speaks different languages in its user interface. We start with English, German and Bulgarian. More languages will come soon.
- Brosix supports groups in the contact list. Each user can organize its contacts in groups. The Instant Messaging network administrator can create and manage groups from the web control panel. This gives the organizations a powerful tool to organize users.
- Download page for your IM network. We extend the supported platforms and this means there are more Brosix distributions available for your IM network. We have created a download page to contain all the versions for your IM network – Brosix setup for Windows, Brosix portable for Windows, Brosix for Mac, Brosix for Linux. This is a one central storage for all Brosix versions designed and built for your organization.
You can go to your web control panel to get the address of your download page or go to http://download.brosix.com and after entering your Instant Messaging network name you will be redirected to your download page.
Users of Brosix FREE Public go to www.brosix.org and download Brosix.
Important Note: Some of the features in Brosix 3 are not compatible with the old Brosix 2. Please, make sure you have Brosix 3 at the both ends of the communication. You can mix Brosix 2 and Brosix 3 only with the standard text chat, file transfer and screen-shot.
We value your feed-back and would like to hear from you. Please download Brosix 3 Beta 2 and review it with your colleagues or friends. Very soon Brosix 3 will be the only Brosix version available and we would like to hear from you before we make it the official version. We would like to hear from opinions about the user interface to stability and ease to use. If you have suggestions, please let us know.
If you have any questions about Brosix, don’t hesitate to contact us: http://www.brosix.com/contact/