Many companies may not know when or if they need a corporate instant messenger for their employees to use to communicate internally. There are several items that need to be considered in order to ensure that a corporate instant messenger can be used effectively as part of an internal communication strategy.
- How many employees are there in your company?
- Do employees use email for sending files? If so, they may find the file transfer feature on Brosix corporate messenger useful.
- Are there security threats? Brosix’s encrypted and secure servers can help keep files and communication secure.
- Do managers or network administrators need better administration controls for their online communication networks?
- Does your company need a video chat alternative to Skype?
- Does your company need a screen sharing or remote control feature? Brosix offers both of these.
These are just some of the questions that managers, company owners, and network administrators should consider when thinking about a corporate instant messenger, such as Brosix.