When looking for a new computer, part, cable, or other piece of technology, it may be more affordable to find what you are looking for online. Here are some recommended online technology stores that will sell most basic computer items online. Some even offer iPads and other tablets, as well as netbooks and printers.
- Microcenter: Microcenter is a smaller, more tech-savvy version of Best Buy. They have great prices and you can order an item online and then go pick it up in the store almost right away. They have competitive prices and reasonably-priced tech support.
- NewEgg.com: This basic designed site has competitive prices, ships fast, and has almost anything you could want.
- Geeks.com: similar to NewEgg, with ever-changing ‘spotlight deals’
- TigerDirect.com: Similar to NewEgg and Geeks.com, with more overstock and temporary sale deals.
- Amazon.com: Amazon retailers have great prices on cables and cases, as well as good deals on computers, printers, and electronics. Make sure you check the reviews and the warranty, as well as the return policy before purchasing.
All recommended stores are not in partnership with Brosix or its affiliates and the recommendations are opinion of the writer only.