Brosix is mainly known for being a business or corporate messaging program, but the Public version of Brosix is free and easy to use for users that want to use instant messaging for social purposes. These types of conversations are usually held between friends or family members and makes it easy to stay in touch daily, weekly, or monthly.
Some of the ways that Brosix can be used socially include:
- Making plans with friends for the weekend
- Having a video chat session with a friend or family member that lives far away
- Sending photos via file transfer to friends or family members
- Chatting to pass the time with a friend during the workday
- Talking to significant other while they are at work (make sure this is okay with both your employer’s policies)
and many others. Using Brosix to communicate with friends and family members makes it possible to communicate faster and easier than phone, email, and text. This is because both users are online at the same time, meaning that one another’s responses are going to be instantaneous. This is not always the case with phone, email, or text, as a person may not be available and may respond at a later time.